What is tan tri Yorkipoo?
To begin with, a tan tri yorkiepoo is a small, sassy and sweet, yorkipoo from a perfect crossbreed for those after a sweet and fun pet.
Also, yorkipoo is a cross between a Yorkshire terrier and a miniature poodle.
Secondly, breeders first bred the Yorkipoo in an attempt to have a Yorkshire terrier with a hypoallergenic coat.
Then, this dog breed is a small to medium size hybrid pooch.
Third and most importantly, this mix has a loving personality and a constant desire to be the center of attention.
Furthermore, this little guy makes an excellent companion dog.
However, more often than not these “threats” are nothing more than passing cats or a car backfiring.
Characteristics of this dog breed
- Hypoallergenic coat.
- Perfectly suites all lifestyles, Prey drive
- Friendliness, Social tendencies
- Confident, Protective
- He thrives in city environments, with his compact size making him a great apartment dweller.
- He can do well in large open spaces too with his own garden.
Temperament of tan tri Yorkipoo breed
- Protective and Loud
- make excellent watch dogs, barking at those they consider to be a threat.
- These tan tri Yorkipoos are at their happiest when on their owner’s laps, and do not do well with extended periods of separation.
Size and appearance
-Weighing just ten pounds and standing between 12 and 15-inches, the tan tri Yorkipoo is a perfect size for your lap.
Appearance of tan tri Yorkipoo
-Varies in appearance
-Some puppies are perfect hybrids, while others look more like one parent breed than the other.
-Can be seen with fluffy coats, petite bodies and expressive faces.
-They have a slim, delicate build despite their strong personalities.
Care of this lovely dog breed
- This tan tri Yorkipoo needs daily brushing due to thick hypoallergenic coats.
- Shorter coat, it may be possible to clip your tan tri Yorkipoo.
- If you choose to do this, they will require clipping every six to eight weeks.
- Removal of hair around the mouth and eyes should be carefully done.
- This breed tends to be a relatively clean dog, and so it will not be necessary to bathe them too frequently.
- One time bathing every few months will be sufficient.
- When bathing, you should use this time to check your pooch’s ears for built up earwax or signs of infection.
Food and Dietary Requirements
- The tan tri Yorkipoo dog will need 1 cup of high quality kibble each day.
- Meat should be in the top three ingredients of the Kibble and it should be in its pure form.
- Where possible, disregard any dry food which contains poor quality meat (such as meal) or ground bones.
- Small dogs such as the Yorkie-Poo require 18% protein, 5% fat and 50% carbohydrates in their diet.