What is a Lilac French bulldog?
To begin with, lilac French bulldog have a solid all dot black and grey coat color.
Also, they have no brindle hairs in their coat.
Secondly, Completely lilac French Bulldogs are difficult to find.
They are lilac dogs that don’t have the genetics for any marking, making them come out as entirely black.
It isn’t easy to find a Frenchie without markings, so most pure black dogs are pretty expensive.
Third and most importantly, this dog breed is recognize under AKC standards and is disqualify from any competitions.
Pure blacks are more expensive because of their rarity.
They can also come in black pied.
Temperament of Lilac French Bulldog breed
- Companion dog breeds that requires close contact with humans
- Easily develops separation anxiety when left alone for some hours
- Rarely bark
- Also patient and affectionate with their owners and can leave with other breeds
- Agreeable dogs and are human oriented
- Tendencies of stubbornness
Characteristics of lilac French bulldog
- It should be muscular, with a soft and loose coat forming wrinkles.
- The AKC Standard weight for a French Bulldog is maximum 28 pounds.
- The head of a French bulldog is square shape and large, with ears that resemble bat ears.
- French bulldogs are a flat-faced breed
- Eyes which is AKC Standard approve to be dark and almost to the point of being black.
- Coat is short and silky
- An indoor dog that doesn’t do well in the heat
- May be territorial when it comes to cats and other dogs
How to take care of lilac French bulldogs?
- Supervise your pet as you would a toddler. …
- She has low grooming needs. …
- lilac French Bulldogs often have serious problems with their teeth, so you’ll need to brush them at least three times a week!
- Clean her ears weekly, even as a puppy. …
- Check her facial wrinkles and eyes often.